About Bo Johnsson
Pictures of events, travel, street life, wildlife, domestic animals, horses and equestrian sports. Infrared photography. QTVR-panoramas.
I have always traveled at lot (unfortunately often without a camera) in Africa, the Middle East, on the Indian Subcontinent, in the Himalayas, in Indonesia and in the Scandinavian Arctic.
My photography is since many years 100% digital. The modern Nikons and Canons are all digital. The pre-war Leica III is analog and is nowadays collecting dust.
Planned travels and assignments
* Copenhagen Fashion Week (February -15)
* Kiskunsági National Park and Pusztaszer, Hungary (May -15)
* Falsterbo Horse Show, Sweden (July -15)
* Lauvsnes, Norway (July -15)
* Malmö City Horse Show, Sweden (August -15)
* India: Rajasthan, Pushkar Camel Fair, Varanasi (November/December -15)
All my files (JPGs and 8-bit TIFFs) on PhotoShelter Personal Archive are also - on request - available as 8-bit or 16-bit TIFFs. They are unsharpened and with embedded ICC profile Adobe RGB (1998).
Invoices are in USD, payment with credit card thru PayPal (but you don't need to set up a PayPal account to use your card). Prices shown are exclusive of sales tax/VAT.
* Sales to Sweden: Swedish VAT (25%) will be added in the last steps of the purchasing process.
* Sales to other EU countries (than Sweden): If your valid VAT ID-number is entered no Swedish VAT will be added. You will have to self account for the purchase to the tax authorities in your country. If you don't note your valid VAT ID-number the Swedish VAT (25%) will be added.
* Sales to non-EU countries: No Swedish VAT will be added.
Here is a manual on how to buy and license pictures on PhotoShelter.
* cell phone Sweden: (int+) 46 70 543 47 03
* Skype: bo_johnsson call / add to contacts
* e-mail: info [at] bojohnsson [dot] com , or choose "contact" in the toolbar above
* letter: Bo Johnsson Photography, Varvadersvagen 4 P, SE-222 27 Lund, Sweden
* organization registration number: 530918-**** (Sweden)
* VAT registration number: SE530918****** (Sweden)